Membership is at the heart of what we do. Without our members we wouldn’t be able to make a lasting difference to the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We have a proven track record of working with a range of forward-thinking Corporate Members to make a significant impact in promoting International Child Safeguarding Standards. Your support will directly help our work as well as helping your organisation do all it can to protect children from harm.
All our members benefit from:
- Training: A free introductory webinar on child safeguarding tailored to the needs of your organisation and open to all of your staff, followed by free webinars on more specific safeguarding issues
- Network: All of our members and their staff are invited to our online Community of Practice and member network. You will have access to useful webinars and be able to share ideas and concerns with your peers around the world
- Workshops: A ten percent discount on capacity building training and workshops for your organisation and/or local partner organisations
- Support: Ongoing coaching, mentoring and technical advice
- Events: A free invitation to join Keeping Children Safe’s Annual Members’ Conference
- Expertise: Free access to our safeguarding tools and resources in English, French, Spanish and Arabic
- News: Find out what’s happening and keep up with the latest trends and research papers.
Additionally, corporate membership includes:
- A specialised technical assessment of your child safeguarding measures
- Three days of free consultancy on creating a child safeguarding policy and implementation plan to meet International Child Safeguarding Standards
- Branding and sponsorship opportunities
- Invitation to a high-level network reception with leaders from around the world.
Join us and make a difference
If you share our vision of building a world without child abuse, and are looking for ways to make a real impact, do get in touch with our team, or get in touch with William Harris, our International Child Safeguarding Network Manager.