Keeping Children Safe is supporting organisations working with, and for, some of the most at-risk children in the world to keep them safe. As part of this work, we have launched our Keeping Victims/Survivors Safe Programme offering a tailored package of free membership and technical support on child safeguarding for small organisations working with victims/survivors of child abuse.
- A free introductory webinar on child safeguarding tailored to the needs of your organisation and open to all your staff, volunteers and associates
- Support to carry a context-specific child safeguarding risk assessment
- A detailed technical assessment of your current child safeguarding measures
- Guidance on creating a child safeguarding policy and implementation plan to meet International Child Safeguarding Standards
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and technical advice with a named KCS staff member
- Free webinars on specific safeguarding issues for all your staff
- An invitation to our Members’ Conferences and other online events where you can have access to all talks and webinars from previous sessions and learn from expert practitioners around the world
- Free access for all your staff to our programme of collaborative online courses for international child safeguarding practitioners, including the upcoming 4-week Foundation in International Child Safeguarding Course.
Support can be provided in English and Spanish.
Can my organisation join the programme?
We are still enrolling organisations on our Keeping Victims/Survivors Safe Programme and will consider all applications. Priority will be given to organisations with an annual income of less than $500K operating in low-income counties.
Organisations that have already joined our programme are listed on our members’ page.
For further information or to apply, please contact Bill Harris, Child Safeguarding Network Manager, or complete the application form at bottom of this page.