Get independent, friendly and confidential support from our experienced child safeguarding advisers and exchange experience and resources with practitioners around the world. As a community of practice, this network will become more effective and influential as it grows.
KCS Network Membership is for all organisations, whether they directly work with children – or not. Yes, even organisations that do not work directly with children need to have child safeguarding measures in place.
By becoming a KCS Network Member, you are joining a powerful network of organisations in 178 countries around the world, working to close the gaps in child safeguarding and prevent child abuse from happening.
Network Membership offers several benefits, including:
- A free introductory workshop on child safeguarding tailored to the needs of your organisation and open to all your staff.
- Guidance on creating a child safeguarding policy and implementation plan to meet International Child Safeguarding Standards.
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and technical advice in English, French, or Spanish.
- Free workshops on specific safeguarding issues for all your staff.
- An invitation to our conferences and other online events where you can have access to live talks and Q&A sessions presented by leading practitioners, academics and decision-makers from around the world. You will also be able to catch up on all recordings of these sessions.
- Discounted access to collaborative online courses for international child safeguarding practitioners.
- Discounts on standards and learning services for your organisation.
A KCS Network Member organisation that wants to further develop its child safeguarding commitment can apply for Accredited Member status, and once it has raised its standards, can apply to become a Certified Member.
KCS Network Members can demonstrate their commitment to safeguarding children by applying to become Accredited Members.
KSC will review central level child safeguarding policies and procedures to assess how near or far an organisation is from meeting International Child Safeguarding Standards.
If satisfactory evidence is provided, the organisation will be awarded Accredited Member status and the right to use the KCS Accredited Member logo on all their communications.
Member organisations that meet the quality assurance requirements of the KCS Certification Scheme will be awarded Certified Member status.
This rigorous 10-stage process offers external verification by practitioners that child safeguarding measures are ‘fit for purpose’ and the right to use the KCS Certified Member logo, a visible symbol of quality performance in child safeguarding.
Certified Membership includes all other member benefits, your profile and logo are also featured on our website.
The annual membership fee for KCS members is listed below. The fees are dependent on your organisation’s annual income. To become an Accredited Member, you should first apply to become a Network Member. Certified Membership fees can vary, as every certification process is tailored to your organisation’s specific requirements.
|Annual income||< £50k||£50k – £500k||£500k – £1 Mil||£1 Mil – £5 Mil||£5 Mil – £25 Mil||> £25 Mil|
We have a proven track record of working with forward-thinking corporations, which help make a significant impact in promoting our International Child Safeguarding Standards. Your support will directly help our work, as well as help your organisation do all it can to protect children from harm, no matter if your company works with children, or not.
Keeping Children Safe offers two types of corporate membership:
Corporations working with, or for, children
Membership starts at £10,000.
In addition to the member benefits above, corporate membership includes:
- A specialised technical assessment of your child safeguarding measures.
- Three days of free consultancy on creating a child safeguarding policy and implementation plan to meet International Child Safeguarding Standards.
- When held, an invitation to a high-level network reception with leaders from around the world.
- Branding and sponsorship opportunities.
Corporations that do not work with children
Membership starts at £25,000.
In addition to the member benefits listed above and the additional corporate member benefits, your membership includes:
- Your brand placed on our website as a patron of Keeping Children Safe.
- Your brand placed on all regional, national, and international training events as a patron of Keeping Children Safe.
- A meeting with the CEO or Co-Chair of the Board to ascertain how we can further help bring exposure to your brand and your support for Keeping Children Safe.
Close the gaps!
Join this growing global network and tell the world that your organisation is not only working on closing all child safeguarding gaps, but is putting children at the heart of everything it does.