Your donation can help prevent abuse
Millions of children are being abused in organisations worldwide. Too many of them have no one to turn to for help. With your support we can help stop:
- Child refugees escaping brutal wars being sexually exploited in organisations claiming to rescue them.
- Powerful organisations covering up child abuse by their own staff.
- Sex offenders working in schools, youth clubs and nurseries.
- Children subjected to abuse being blamed, stigmatised or threated and revictimised.
- Perpetrators grooming and infiltrating trusted charities and faith organisations.
Other ways to help
Donate in memory
Fundraise for us
Whether you organise a fundraising event, get sponsored for a sporting challenge, start a birthday fundraiser or a charity auction, the money you raise will help keep some of the world’s most vulnerable children safe.
Why donate to Keeping Children Safe
We are the only independent international not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ending child abuse in organisations. We work tirelessly to defend children’s right to be safe in all organisations, no matter how big or powerful and to fight for care, dignity and justice for children subjected to abuse.